Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Purchased 7/15/2017, I bought my car used with about 4K miles. 1 week after buying my car, I came across a part out and bought an AccessPORT3 and Levels intercooler.. I tuned my car to Stage 1 93 Octane about a week ago and today I installed the intercooler then tuned to Stage 2 93 Octane .... I'll attach a few pics below.

Updates will be in comments as parts are installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
213 Posts
Smart man bought a "brand new" car and probably saved yourself a boatload of cash.
Going to do the honeycomb grille mod?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Smart man bought a "brand new" car and probably saved yourself a boatload of cash.
Going to do the honeycomb grille mod?
I was going to shave it and put my license plate behind it but my friend told me cops will start stopping me and it's not worth it. Next is lowering springs or coilovers, downpipe and maybe exhaust

·
Registered
371 Posts
Jumping right into the mod life! Car is looking great!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Jumping right into the mod life! Car is looking great!
Thanks, I couldn't resist! This car was my inspiration.. it belongs to a guy named Matt here in VA Beach. As soon as I saw his car, I knew I wanted the mod life lol.. and he's putting out 400+ WHP

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
This weekend I installed a few parts with the help of a couple good friends I've met within the Focus ST community..

Parts installed:
-BC Racing BR coilovers
- Green Air Filter
-Cobb Rear Motor Mount

Time to install was about 6 hours for everything and that was with a few hiccups, some time away from the bay and adjusting the coilovers after installation. Here are a few pictures I took. Currently my ST has 5,100 Miles

I've given up trying to upload my pics right side up, sorry about that. They were right side up but the forum flips them every time they're uploaded.

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Over the past few days I've been working with JSTuned, tuning my ST and at this point (3 revisions later) my car is running the best it has ever been. With that being said, I highly recommend hitting them up, Brian works fast and revised pretty quickly after the initial tune came through..its just all about how quickly you can send back your Logs.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's been a while since I've done a thing.... but I'm doing a thing on Saturday. Picking up a Borla Cat Back exhaust as well. I've got a few friends from the VA Beach ST community who will be helping out with the install. I went with a catted 1320 Performance Down Pipe.

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lovin that bug deflector. makes me wish i bought my car in red. keep up the good work sir.
Lately I've debated removing it, but I don't know for sure. Here's a pic of how she sits currently.

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Went on a cruise with a few guys over the water.. Labor Day weekend. Two ST's, an RS and an STI.

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Borla Catback and 1320 Performance Catted Downpipe installed a while ago, Maxton V3 lip installed, hit a possum 1 week later and took a chunk out of it... oh well, this car has been a lot of fun so far. Miscellaneous projects include a new shift knob (1552) and I've layed a vinyl floor which looks like weathered barn board in the trunk. I've been pretty active on Instagram, my username is: race_red_st_

Coming soon: Aquamist HFS4 Methanol Injection setup.. waiting on my kit to arrive. Future plans include Enkei RPF1 wheels.

Note the Shaved Grill and the Velossa Tech Big Mouth ..

Attachments

·
Registered
731 Posts
Looks good, keep up the good work

1 - 20 of 22 Posts