Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Rokblokz for OW ST? Red or Black?

3K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  sh0ebox 
#1 ·
Like the title says! Want to get Rokblokz for my ST. Thinking of going short, either in black or red. Any thoughts? Red seems like it might be a little gaudy, black looks a little boring. Pictures of said ST in question:

Land vehicle Car Tire Vehicle Alloy wheel

See less See more
#3 ·
Interesting. I'm currently leaning towards red, and then throwing some vinyl fender stripes, maybe a red line on the mirrors, red the grill out a little... and just kinda have this white and red theme going on. My brake calipers are red too, cuz I have the 19" alloy wheels.

#4 ·
I love the short red Rokblokz on my OW FoST. Be careful about getting too much red on the car, it's easy to over-do it.

As far as the OEM premium wheels, I believe they're 18"

#5 ·
I have black rokblokz on my 16' OW ST. But I have the red RB stickers. I think it adds a nice touch. I'd never be able to put a full red mud flap on my car. I think it'd look like too much. Just my opinion.

#6 ·
I have a 16' OW as well and went with short black Rokblokz mudguards.... I thought about the red but its just another thing to make it standout when cops are watching.... and also, I am more into blue than red and like the subtle look that's why I debadged the rear of my car.... but to each their own....

#7 ·
I love my RokBlokz I have black but my car is red. I need to re-adjust my rears they stick in at the bottom slightly, but they look great.

#8 ·
If you go with red, just sell your car and save us all the embarrassment.

Black only and as small as possible.

#9 ·
Do whatever floats your boat man. I personally like the look of red mud flaps on the lighter colors. To each there own :) I went with rally armor instead because where I drive there are very steep hills and knew id be scraping them all the time so I went with something flexible.

#10 ·
Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Wheel Automotive wheel system

Picked up used ones for 50$ yesterday.... cars not white but if I could change them I'd have the red stickers instead of white haha

#11 ·
View attachment 200073

Picked up used ones for 50$ yesterday.... cars not white but if I could change them I'd have the red stickers instead of white haha
Are those the short or regular ones? I've been trying to decide on which to get. I'm not lowered but I have 20/25mm spacers and I get lots of dirt and grime on the car now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#12 ·
These are the short ones, I'm happy with them. Any longer and it would be to low for my taste

#15 ·
Interested in a set of these for a 2017 Focus ST. RokBlokz Short model. Any risk of them tearing off the mounting hole on fender if the mudflap gets stuck on a curb? I don't care about the rally look just want to protect my paint. What do you think about the rally armor brand vs the rokblokz? Are there any molded splashguards versions available?

The rokblokz look to be reasonably flexible. I have had a set of flexible black vinyl, that resemble these rokblokz in terms of material, on my mustang for a few years now with no issue. No mullet, just hate having dirt, rocks, salt, etc. spray on my fenders.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.