Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been having a hard time deciding whether to get the rokblockz or the rally armour mudflaps. The only thing I see is that the rokblockz are 85 and the rally armour is 150. Is it worth the extra money? Are the rokblockz not made as well? Just have questions and seeing what everyone has on the st. Thanks!

·
Registered
152 Posts
I had RB flaps on mine for a couple years and I loved them. They're durable and easy to install. The only big difference is the RB are more rigid, they don't flap in the wind when driving. I Personally don't like that look but unless you do the rally armour aren't worth the extra money in my opinion
Mudflaps3.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
I didn't like the glossy Rally Armor flaps, plus I like that the RokBlokz are more rigid.
And they are $60 cheaper......

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'll sell you mine. Never used on the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
info on yours? i'm interested if he doesn't want them

·
Registered
56 Posts
my best friend an i went to ikea and got the cutting boards there, they are red and green in a pack, i think he spent less than 20$ and traced my rokblockz on to them which required very little cutting, and they look identical, same texture, in all maybe 30$ to build a set. I love my Rokblockz, they look really good stick out to where i like them too and they are pretty long, i scrape everywhere with them, even going sideways.

·
Registered
46 Posts
i been also on the same boat right now figuring out if i want the rokbloks or rally armors. idk man i wanted to lower my focus like slammed stance look and I'm afraid I'm gonna scrape my mudflaps so idk i might have to get the rokblok shorts because I'm not sure if rally armor makes short versions?? i think they only make long ones?? can anyone verify that because i haven't been able to find any short rally armors?

·
Registered
388 Posts
I have been having a hard time deciding whether to get the rokblockz or the rally armour mudflaps. The only thing I see is that the rokblockz are 85 and the rally armour is 150. Is it worth the extra money? Are the rokblockz not made as well? Just have questions and seeing what everyone has on the st. Thanks!
The way I look at it. If you live in a very hilly area that has a ton of steep hills I would go with the rally armor since they are flexible. Where I live and go there are a ton of streets that are basically on a 45-35 degree slope and go to a flat street. The corner that you have to take on them is ridiculous and with the rally armor flaps being flexible they have been able to flex with the road when they scrape on them. I can't imagine how bad the rokblockz would scrape.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Honestly as an owner of RB for 2 years, I'm not happy with them. They are permenently bent towards the back because of speed bumps. I scrapped them on stock suspension and now I'm on coilovers the rubbing is so bad they bent even worse. I'm going to get RA because of this reason.

Reactions: reggy66

·
Registered
15 Posts
I dig the rally armor. They were the first thing I bought for my 2017 ST. I like that they aren't rigid. I was spraying rock and mud all over the side of my ST. I'm really happy with them and they make the car look awesome

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
I don't have experience with RA, but RokBlockz were the first mod I did to my car since I live down a long gravel drive. I got the short versions and I like how solid they are. I've never scraped on anything yet but I'm still stock ride height.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got the rokblokz, got the short ones. No problem with speedbumps. They work great, they are all good, just get anyone you want, it's just a mudflap. They do bend back a little though at 140. Lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts