Ford Focus ST Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Have you touched vase with Ford about putting the the blue oval on the wrap? Just think you should be careful, Ford can be as bad as Disney about licensing. Would hate for Ford to give you trouble, I would not count on being too small an operation for them to bother with.
Ptrac, thanks, that's always good advice. In this case though, we have a Ford sticker on a Ford product. Not likely a problem. There is something in Intellectual Property Law known as " fair use". If you ever have a concern such as this, check it out. You'll generally have more freedom than you might think. But thanks again for bringing forth your concerns. JP

·
Registered
534 Posts
Let's just say I'm developing a profound respect for the work involved in producing and selling AM products. "I'm pedaling as fast as I can." ... JP
JP, it also looks like you'll soon be able to say "I'm peddling as fast as I can." Good luck and thanks for your efforts!!

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
JP, it also looks like you'll soon be able to say "I'm peddling as fast as I can." Good luck and thanks for your efforts!!
I see what you did there! I've been amazed at how much Forum members are willing to help each other. I'd like that spirit of cooperation to have expression in the retail parts market as well. A way for us to choose the parts we want, and share the benefits that group support can bring. Thanks, good buddy, really appreciate your support. JP

41 - 43 of 43 Posts