Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
It'll only exist in our dreams. At this point I'm over replacing the factory wing. I'm just going to leave it as is.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Those are the early versions, new versions aren't ready yet, let me find out the holdup
Yea it would be great to know what the holdup is.
Roart sent me a mssg thru facebook in late july they would be available 1st week of august.Things have been silent since.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Those are the early versions, new versions aren't ready yet, let me find out the holdup
Just received a mssg from them 9/19/15 saying they have them.When do you plan on getting some in??

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I'am wondering if i will ever get to see this wing on my st.2 wks ago roart said they had them,so i replied saying send me a ebay link and i will buy one,response was let me check stock first then will send a ebay link.so far i have not heard another peep about it.This is frustrating.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Seems like roart is lacking in the customer service department...

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
The owner or Roart is an old acquaintance of mine and I was able to get ahold of him for an update on all the CF parts.

While there are a few photos of their sponsored vehicle sporting the new parts, the molds needed to be re-done for perfect fit and finish. They are finalizing this new, better fitting, version and will be in production before the end of the summer.
I have been sending mssg's to them thru facebook over the last month with no response,could you get ahold of him again and find out availability.
Really want this on the car and painted before winter sets in.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I'll try. He's kinda been a ghost lately. I know that Rebel Devil has been working with them on getting the wing out. I'll contact Mike there too for an update.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I'll try. He's kinda been a ghost lately. I know that Rebel Devil has been working with them on getting the wing out. I'll contact Mike there too for an update.
Sorry for the delayed reply, he is planning on having the mold rebuilt by Jan. Once they are released and test fit, as long as it's as perfect as can be, we will drop the other RS wing we sell.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Sorry for the delayed reply, he is planning on having the mold rebuilt by Jan. Once they are released and test fit, as long as it's as perfect as can be, we will drop the other RS wing we sell.
Spring is on the horizon,any news to share on there rs wing availability?

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
It's a dead end. Roart isn't selling to us here in the US.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If true that's to bad as it is a cool looking piece.Seibon is suppose to have a rs wing coming out for us,so we will see on that one.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts