Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you said many weeks ago that you had the price sheet which has the rs wing pricing,but do you have any idea when this elusive wing will be available??
Roart has had several photos of it installed on a sponsored car since january on there facebook page.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 month later and still no news on availability.:(
Many weeks have gone by since they were revising the mold,but seriously why has nothing been posted to the status of actual production.
Did they cancel this rs wing??

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is this rs wing dead???

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
From what I heard you can get into contact with Roart and order it directly from them. Should be on the facebook page for them

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
From what I heard you can get into contact with Roart and order it directly from them. Should be on the facebook page for them
mssg sent to them via facebook.
I also sent a mssg last month with no reply.Rebeldevil is a distibutor and should be in the know about this piece,especially having a price sheet that has been mentioned,but not revealed.
The one brought in from poland is still nice,but the roart one has a slight rise on the back that i like better.
Would like to have this wing on and painted within the next month or 2 to complete the appearance i want,then can move on to the motor area.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
mssg sent to them via facebook.
I also sent a mssg last month with no reply.Rebeldevil is a distibutor and should be in the know about this piece,especially having a price sheet that has been mentioned,but not revealed.
The one brought in from poland is still nice,but the roart one has a slight rise on the back that i like better.
Would like to have this wing on and painted within the next month or 2 to complete the appearance i want,then can move on to the motor area.
Post back what Roart says w/ contact info, if you don't mind. I want the rear diffuser and emblem delete... and would strongly consider the wing as well if the price isn't ridiculous.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Post back what Roart says w/ contact info, if you don't mind. I want the rear diffuser and emblem delete... and would strongly consider the wing as well if the price isn't ridiculous.
The rear diffuser and emblem delete are listed up on rebeldevils website and i would assume available.
I have been patiently waiting on there rs wing for nearly 18 months now.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
The rear diffuser and emblem delete are listed up on rebeldevils website and i would assume available.
I have been patiently waiting on there rs wing for nearly 18 months now.
Not sure if you spoke to Roart, but I did.
RST500 CF Wing - $744.95
RST Rear Diffuser - $724.95

The emblem delete, RDC has pricing on there website.

I'm waiting on the reply as far as lead times.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Not sure if you spoke to Roart, but I did.
RST500 CF Wing - $744.95
RST Rear Diffuser - $724.95

The emblem delete, RDC has pricing on there website.

I'm waiting on the reply as far as lead times.
I posted 2 different times on there facebook page with no response.So i just now sent a mssg to them instead
Good to read you got ahold of them though.:)
Wonder what they plan on charging for the rst500 wing in fiberglass.
Please post when they reply with lead times

·
Registered
713 Posts
The owner or Roart is an old acquaintance of mine and I was able to get ahold of him for an update on all the CF parts.

While there are a few photos of their sponsored vehicle sporting the new parts, the molds needed to be re-done for perfect fit and finish. They are finalizing this new, better fitting, version and will be in production before the end of the summer.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The owner or Roart is an old acquaintance of mine and I was able to get ahold of him for an update on all the CF parts.

While there are a few photos of their sponsored vehicle sporting the new parts, the molds needed to be re-done for perfect fit and finish. They are finalizing this new, better fitting, version and will be in production before the end of the summer.
I hope they are not redesigning the look since the rear had a slight rise to it that i liked.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts

Thank you for posting this update.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump.

Will you have some of these in stock when they are released 1st week of august???
Or will you just be ordering some from roart once released early next month??
I most certainly want a fiberglass one:)

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The Roart RS wing mold is still not complete yet
I believe it is now since roart announced they will be available 1st week of august.
When will you have some in?? or do we need to order direct from roart??

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'am beginning to wonder if this rs wing is a myth.
Roart had said a early august release,but now nearly the end of the month and still a no show:(

1 - 20 of 37 Posts