Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm trying to get him to ship them to the US, he says it's too expensive. I'll let everyone know if I can get him to ship though.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haven't seem those before, but they look nice. Only thing is, they are located in Europe. Shipping could be brutal.
Try looking at these.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=820263501333860&tsid=0.038761521922424436&source=result

I love them, and i think i might order from them. They are located in puerto rico, but shipping won't be that bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I looked over their page and like what I see, but didn't see anything for a 2015+. I asked them to see if they have anything though.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Finally got shipping figured out and paid for them, biggest problem was trying to avoid Paypal's currency conversion lol.
I'll post some pics and info when I get them.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Finally got shipping figured out and paid for them, biggest problem was trying to avoid Paypal's currency conversion lol.
I'll post some pics and info when I get them.
Awesome! So you ordered from Splitters P.R. ?

I'm excited for the pics too. Let us know how the quality is, they look amazing.

Also for anyone else who views the thread and is interested, here's some of the stuff they have to offer for the Focus ST.

·
Registered
217 Posts
They come in black plastic or carbon fiber. This is what they sent me when i asked for pricing information.

·
Registered
651 Posts
They come in black plastic or carbon fiber. This is what they sent me when i asked for pricing information.

Not bad at all. Anyone find pics of the diffuser?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Not bad at all. Anyone find pics of the diffuser?
I know! I can't wait to order some. Just have to to save up a little $.

But yes here's some pics of the pre 2015 model

And here's the 2015-2017 models
(Which looks to be similar if not the same, just thought I'd include it for reassurance)

Also here's a close up of what the plastic front splitter looks like on the pre 2015

·
Registered
651 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Please let us know when you receive it. I'll buy it once I know it will actually be delivered lol

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
I think they only have stuff for 13-14
copied and pasted from the site

2013-2017 Ford Focus St Front Splitter
from 205.00
Batch of 10 will be complete and shipped Mid July. Please allow an additional 7-9 days if you want it painted.

11 gauge Aluminum
Pre drilled
bolt on winglet (this allows you to mount a variety of winglets once I create new styles).
Hardware included
comes unpainted.
Optional vinyl wrapping.
Splitter also fits under the Maxton Splitter for the Focus ST. makes it more aggressive. The picture show it installed under a Maxton Splitter.
Center area of the bumper will need 3 spacers if you would like to bolt it on to the center area. Otherwise you can get support rods.

It will come predrilled with 6 mounting holes (3 on each side) The center area will be marked in 3 places which will allow the customer to decide wether to bolt it on the center or not.

·
Registered
651 Posts
that is why they have pictures of 15+ FoSTs on their page :\
Actually every photo on the link you provided was a photo of the early model.. Only when you click a picture of the 13-14 splitter does it show a 15+. All good though, they have some great prices.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well, shipping was fast it all arrived today.
At the very least the front splitter came from ksbautostyling.co.uk.
They look like decent parts, I'll get some pics of them later.

·
Registered
440 Posts
The pieces from RJH Autostyle are very similar to the ones I found from 3R Composites (https://www.triplercomposites.com/product-page/low-line-kit). These guys have no trouble shipping to the US.

Does anyone know of a way to order from Splitters PR other than from their Facebook page? I deleted my account several years ago, and have no intention or desire to start one again.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 25 Posts