Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Crazy glad you're ok. What do you think you might get next?

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
Holy hell! Glad you made it out safely!

·
Registered
695 Posts
Geez!!!

Super glad you're okay!

This is definitely a testament to the safety of our lovely little machines.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Glad you are okay and I am impressed with the way the ST held up. You'll have to fill us in on your options for new cars.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Wow! Glad your okay!!

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,172 Posts
Deer are my biggest fear year round in the dark around here (Central PA). Too many of these incidents occur for them to be ignored driving at night. Glad to see you guys are okay! Makes me much more comfortable having the one's I love in my car knowing it's as safe as it is.

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
wheh glad you're ok. Before I ever really "HIT" a deer(just small impacts) I never understood how anyone could wreck after hitting one. But when I smoked a deer at 50 last year in my HHR, I couldn't keep the vehicle on the road, the car had been shifted from the impact and I slid off into a grass ditch in someones yard. If it had happened a split second later I would have hit the big huge driveway culvert and it probably would have hurt a lot, but I just kinda slid in wet grass to a stop, lucky.

I bet that was a wild ride to say the least, going on the lid and all :D!

I kept my super beater daily driver 1994 Saturn SL2 just so I don't have to drive my ST in deer season/winter. My HHR hit two deer, and I've taken one out in a truck, and everyone of my friends have hit one at some point in the last few years, always this time of year.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts