Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good Morning!

I wanted to write up a little a review on Modern Performance's MPx 3" exhaust for the ST, because I didn't find many reviews online before my purchase. First off it's one of the better priced systems out there that are 3" 304 stainless steel and it's flange'd not slip fit. So that is one of the main reason's I chose to give it a try. First impressions were the weld's are very nice and the finish of the kit is up there with the $800+ kits. Installation was easy, the only thing that took some time was the piece over the rear-end, but it wasn't that bad. The kit fits great and is nicely tucked up for great clearance. I installed a CJ Pony Parts catless down pipe as well. I would have no hesitations using the MPx down pipe, the CJ pipe is what I already had. The sound is nice and deep, with little to no drone on the highway. I will post a video of the first cold start up and later update the thread with more sound clips.

So in the end, I would highly suggest this kit not just for the price, but the overall experience I have had with Modern Performance. They are a great group of guys located in Houston, TX and they take care of their customers. Word is they are fabing up an intercooler for the ST as well, so be on the look out for that.

https://www.modernperformance.com/p...ocus-st-exhaust-exhaust-systems-and-downpipes

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Reactions: nickbaldwin86

·
Registered