Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Hi! My ST was lowered by a previous owner using lowering springs and wheel spacers.

I do a good bit of dirt-road driving and REALLY need it back to OEM height. Should I go back to OEM springs, or are there "upgraded" sport springs that will provide better performance at OEM ride height?
Wanna do a lift?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
593 Posts
Hi! My ST was lowered by a previous owner using lowering springs and wheel spacers.

I do a good bit of dirt-road driving and REALLY need a suspension that can handle it. Should I go back to OEM springs, or will the slightly lowered, but stiffer, Ford Racing springs be a better choice? Link: https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-5300-U
If you end up going OE, toss those springs my way lol.

·
Registered
1 Posts

I do a good bit of dirt-road driving and REALLY need a suspension that can handle it. Should I go back to OEM springs, or will the slightly lowered, but stiffer, Ford Racing springs be a better choice? Link: 2013 FOCUS ST LOWERING SPRINGS

I do a good bit of dirt-road driving and REALLY need a suspension that can handle it. Should I go back to OEM springs, or will the slightly lowered, but stiffer, Ford Racing springs be a better choice? Link: 2013 FOCUS ST LOWERING SPRINGS
di

did you ever find anything that went back closer to stock right height? I’m wanting to do the same and can’t seem to have any luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts