Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys!
I'm looking for an AP V3. My budget is set at $350.
Had one lined up, but circumstances beyond the seller's control made me lose the chance.

I'm in the Huntsville, AL area in case any seller is local by chance.

Unfortunately, all of the ones in my area on FB are asking either $500 for unmarried, or $400 for a pre-married AP. Welcome to rice country. I'll be keeping an eye there and Ebay anyways.

Got my hands on an AP. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
I see these pop up in the classifieds from time to time for $400 OBO. A former forum member and fellow BMW enthusiast sold me his for $350 plus shipping 6 months ago... It's still here on my desk asking me when it's time to play. I will keep my eyes open and will PM you if I see anything that looks interesting.

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
4,531 Posts
Speaking of married AP, they are worthless since cobb upped their prices. The cost to unmarry is $385 now. Just an FYI.

Reactions: W4R

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Speaking of married AP, they are worthless since cobb upped their prices. The cost to unmarry is $385 now. Just an FYI.
Yeah. That's why I laugh at the $400 married devices. I want to message them and tell them, but I'm pretty sure they know and are just going for some unaware sap.
I see these pop up in the classifieds from time to time for $400 OBO. A former forum member and fellow BMW enthusiast sold me his for $350 plus shipping 6 months ago... It's still here on my desk asking me when it's time to play. I will keep my eyes open and will PM you if I see anything that looks interesting.
Yeah. I know $400 is usually the going price. Right this second, I can't stretch my budget past $350. I'll update that price if my budget stretches. We just bought a bunch of homeowner-required crap (lawn care equipment, fence repair equipment, drywall repair equipment, etc etc etc)

Reactions: TurboGT

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Yeah. That's why I laugh at the $400 married devices. I want to message them and tell them, but I'm pretty sure they know and are just going for some unaware sap.

Yeah. I know $400 is usually the going price. Right this second, I can't stretch my budget past $350. I'll update that price if my budget stretches. We just bought a bunch of homeowner-required crap (lawn care equipment, fence repair equipment, drywall repair equipment, etc etc etc)
Take a look at Facebook Marketplace. I don't use FB, but I can still see what's posted for sale by going to Facebook.com/marketplace. Often these pop up in the $350 price range.

·
Registered
2014 Focus ST3
112 Posts
... We just bought a bunch of homeowner-required crap (lawn care equipment, fence repair equipment, drywall repair equipment, etc etc etc)
Homeownership can really suck sometimes, can't it? Maybe I should miss it, living in a rented townhouse, but I really don't... Makes me think of the Mitch Hedberg joke about Apartment Depot. There are a bunch of people hanging out there going, "We ain't gotta do sh*t!" I resemble that joke. :)

Reactions: ryno9100

·
Super Moderator
10,052 Posts
Do you have pictures of the AP, as well as proof it's unmarried?
He had a for sale thread with everything good; the sale has already been made and thread moved to "Sold Sold Sold".

Reactions: xTheMan42
1 - 10 of 10 Posts