Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has had work done by any shops in mass, I'm on the north shore but if it's a solid place I'll go wherever in mass or connecticut/new hampshire. Looking to throw on a downpipe and coilovers in the near future but I'm awful at installing parts. Only place I called was Kaizen Tuning, still waiting on a quote weeks later though...

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Bump for you to get it up, there are a few guys from Boston way that might chime in. I go to a dealer in NY who has the best service manager I've ever met, but it'd be about a 4 hour drive for you and there's gotta be some great shops in that area.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Isn't freektune in southern NH?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like they are! Great find, thanks for bringing that up, website says it's a full service shop too.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Try going to Freektune or Kinetic Motorsports also in NH. Justin at Freektune or Max at Kinetic will take care of you and your car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Damn, had absolutely no idea Freektune was that close to me, definitely gonna contact them. Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Great info, I'm looking to tune my ride also.

Is there a meet or some type of get together for the local area?
Join the New England ST group on facebook. We are much more active on there. We have a drag strip night coming up Friday night.

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has had work done by any shops in mass, I'm on the north shore but if it's a solid place I'll go wherever in mass or connecticut/new hampshire. Looking to throw on a downpipe and coilovers in the near future but I'm awful at installing parts. Only place I called was Kaizen Tuning, still waiting on a quote weeks later though...
If you haven't installed the parts yet, me and another local install parts in my garage. Coils and a DP are easy peasy. We are in Southern NH. I encourage you to join New England ST on facebook as well. Plenty of people willing to help install parts for lunch and some beer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts