Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Unfortunately, today I got a nice big screw sent into the sidewall of my rear, right tire. Thus, I need a replacement. As the car is less than a year old (2016 ST), I wanted to get the same exact tire as I currently have on it.

It came with Pirelli P Zero All Season Tires (95W M+S).

My concern is, when I look at Pirelli's lineup, I can find a P Zero Nero and a P Zero Plus, neither of which are my current tires (my tires don't have a plus or nero tag as seen in the pictures). I can find P Zero's without any additional tag but those are summer tires and my current tires very clearly state "P Zero All Season".

Do any of you know if the plus or nero is the equivalent to my current setup?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Hey guys,

Unfortunately, today I got a nice big screw sent into the sidewall of my rear, right tire. Thus, I need a replacement. As the car is less than a year old (2016 ST), I wanted to get the same exact tire as I currently have on it.

It came with Pirelli P Zero All Season Tires (95W M+S).

My concern is, when I look at Pirelli's lineup, I can find a P Zero Nero and a P Zero Plus, neither of which are my current tires (my tires don't have a plus or nero tag as seen in the pictures). I can find P Zero's without any additional tag but those are summer tires and my current tires very clearly state "P Zero All Season".

Do any of you know if the plus or nero is the equivalent to my current setup?

Thanks!
Appears it is a discontinued tire, so the luck of finding one is slim to none. If I were you I'd buy two different tires and save the other good one as a spare.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I was in a similar situation three weeks ago in that I destroyed the sidewall on my tire and couldn't find the original Pirelli P-Zero All-Season it came with in stock near my area. Through some research, I fond out that Pep Boys can order the original tire in, but takes a few days. Since I didn't want to look hella lame on my spare tire, I got the updated P-Zero Plus All-Season instead. It looks pretty much the same, just has plus on the end of the name on the sidewall. It actually has better rating though. I paid $170 O.T.D. with installation at Mavis Tire if that info helps you any.

To answer your question if I was confusing - the plus is what equivalent, not the nero, those are run-flats.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts