Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Steeda team! I have your adjustable rear end links and love them. They've taken some hard miles, and the rotating joints, spacer, nut, and bolt, have all taken quite a beating and are making noise. Is there any way to purchase just those top components? Everything else is working wonderfully! I've called in twice now asking about this but never received a call back. Maybe you can shed some light on this so that I can get back to a smoother and quieter ride!

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the help with that. Just got the parts in the mail, but it would appear there was some miscommunication. I very clearly stated that I needed the spacer that slipped over the bolt that secures the endlink to the sway bar, but was provided the jam nuts that secure the hiem join to the adjuster shaft. Can we get this sorted out so that I can get two of the spacers that slip over the bolt?

Here's a pic of what I'm talking about.

555-1091-2_LI.jpg

I was sent the silver nut directly on top of the blue shaft; a piece that is damn near impossible to damage, especially in the way that I was mentioning over the phone. Hopefully this will be an easy fix.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Did you call Jigar back & let him know the wrong parts were shipped? I will send him a note - depending on who is in the office tomorrow, we might be able to get them out.

Send me your contact info to [email protected] - we'll make sure this gets corrected.

Thank you,

TJ

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you call Jigar back & let him know the wrong parts were shipped? I will send him a note - depending on who is in the office tomorrow, we might be able to get them out.

Send me your contact info to [email protected] - we'll make sure this gets corrected.

Thank you,

TJ
Nope, it was 630pm your time when I found out. I'll pm you my info. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts