Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching but can't find anything on this. What I want to do is have the ST logo on the front, back, and steering wheel instead of the Ford logo. I am thinking a decal with a black background and red lettering would look nice. I have seen the black and silver one that says ford that a few people have done. I just want one with the ST logo. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
124 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the help. I had been on the site a few times previously but I didn't notice the custom product option.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
An update on this. I contacted them and for 3 badges (front, rear and steering wheel) they quoted my $20. This is what they are going to look like.

st logo 2.jpg

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just made it in photoshop really quick. Feel free to use the design.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Looks good. I ordered a set of Ford overlays front and back. Just hoping they come in before Thursday. There is no tracking a package from there to the US.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I really want this! Badly! And wheel centers
I'm definitely going to have to see about wheel centers. I didn't even think about that. I wonder if they would give us a discount if we got enough people to buy. Group buy anyone?

·
Registered
580 Posts
image.jpg

Say what!!!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)

·
Registered
580 Posts
Wasn't DMB.... I'll reply when I find an address ( E. Europe somewhere ) image.jpg

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
2,409 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm going to try to call them tomorrow on lunch break about the order. When I talk to them I'll see what they say about putting them up on the site.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
About this Discussion
88 Replies
17 Participants
Jypsu123
Ford Focus ST Forum
We’re the premiere Ford Focus ST forum with discussions on the 2013+ Focus ST. Join the community and see the latest news, photos, videos, classifieds, reviews, events and more!
Full Forum Listing