Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
I know I misunderstand: you're going to set up your suspension so it only works for the split second that you're starting the car?

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know I misunderstand: you're going to set up your suspension so it only works for the split second that you're starting the car?
I've been told by the official dealers of my suspension in my area that it's designed to work and be powered through the ignition. Having the suspension powered through an on/off rocker switch as it at the moment is causing it to be low on power. Only having it powered through the ignition will get rid of the low voltage that I'm now suffering. Well, that's what they say anyway.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I would think that wiring it to switched power source that comes on with the ignition is better than tapping into the ignition. Also, someone that has relocated the ignition would also still be able to shed light on how hard it was to remove ;)

The top result on google shows the button removed:
https://www.google.com/search?q=site:focusst.org+igintion+button

seems like it is just held on by a clip and pops right out. Use a plastic tool to keep from marring anything

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would think that wiring it to switched power source that comes on with the ignition is better than tapping into the ignition. Also, someone that has relocated the ignition would also still be able to shed light on how hard it was to remove ;)

The top result on google shows the button removed:
https://www.google.com/search?q=site:focusst.org+igintion+button

seems like it is just held on by a clip and pops right out. Use a plastic tool to keep from marring anything
Thanks for the link.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
Bladesje
Ford Focus ST Forum
We’re the premiere Ford Focus ST forum with discussions on the 2013+ Focus ST. Join the community and see the latest news, photos, videos, classifieds, reviews, events and more!
Full Forum Listing