Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I'm sure there is a post here on the topic, but couldn't find it.

Looking at pulling out my stock exhaust but don't know what to get. There are plenty of options but not sure what to get; cobbs, magnaflow, etc... Turbo back or Cat back? what are the etest issues with either? Will it affect my ford warranty?

Look forward to some guidance.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Reactions: SiThlord

·
Registered
473 Posts
Exhaust is so subjective to your personal tastes, goals, and desired sound levels. I loved the sound of the GReddy exhaust but could see dropping 700+. I went with the CNT racing and I like it. Very mild sound and wakes up when you get on it. Fits what I wanted because i dont want to deal with the excess noise from the MBRP or some of the others.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
If you read up, you'll note that a lot of peeps get a cat-back and get loads of drone. If you're worried about that then you should ride with someone with a comparable system to what you're considering. If you want something simple that's not pricey, consider doing a resonator delete. It's just enough to make a nice sound without being droney or attracting too much attention. I also got the Stratified crackle-pop tune and love it. You get pops without it being ridiculous and there's virtually no drone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts