Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. New to the forums, new to sitting low in a vehicle. Ive always been into anything car/truck but have owned trucks exclusively for 12 years, I've owned a '11 F250 regular cab (Tuxedo black, 6.2L 5-star tuned, intake, resonator delete, PTM bumpers and black housing headlights) for 6 years now. Changed jobs early this year and it's not exactly a smart commuter vehicle, so I decided to add to the "family". After a little shopping around I purchased a Magnetic 2017 ST2 after eyeballing them for a few years. Love this car, it impresses me more and more every day... due in part to a commute that's mainly windy secondary roads.

IMG_9843.JPG

Already have a lot laundry list of future mod plans which lead me here several times. Might do a symposer delete and RS intake box soon mainly for aesthetics, but I'm enjoying it as is for now. Let's see how long that lasts...

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I bought my ST as a DD when I am doing things I don't need a truck for, it's so much fun taking the ST on the windy backroads that my truck can't handle at fast speeds. Enjoy and good luck with the mods!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts