Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I'm looking to replace the rear engine mount. I've looked a little on some youtube clips and this seems to be really good for this low price. wise, it is perhaps a COBB better. but this costs me $ 45 transported and ready for Sweden. a mesa COBB costs $ 190. so therefore I wonder if this might be a good budget option? or should I give a **** about that change?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I understand you correctly. the lower the picture right the person sitting on your 2013? and the top of the image changed you? did you notice any marked difference?

On my 13 i put the efocus mount you posted a pic of. Night and day difference from the stocker. Lucky 14+ got it from the get go.

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
That is the replacement part that Ford had for the RMM. It's better than the original 2013 RMM shown in the pict. above, but the Mountune RMM is still a lot better than this, and it's cheaper than cobb..
I went with BOOMBA RMM, and there is a LOT of vibrations. I'll be switching to Mountune soon. Cobb is too much for my price range. CPE is another good one, but $$$

The recall Ford put out for the mount(s) included this motor mount, along with 2 other mounts, The Upper passenger side, and driver side mounts.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
googled some of it sticks. and they had really good reviews. len they cost me $ 220 for Sweden. found this on ebay. huh do you think about this?

That is the replacement part that Ford had for the RMM. It's better than the original 2013 RMM shown in the pict. above, but the Mountune RMM is still a lot better than this, and it's cheaper than cobb..
I went with BOOMBA RMM, and there is a LOT of vibrations. I'll be switching to Mountune soon. Cobb is too much for my price range. CPE is another good one, but $$$

The recall Ford put out for the mount(s) included this motor mount, along with 2 other mounts, The Upper passenger side, and driver side mounts.

·
Registered
4,368 Posts

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
I got mine replaced under Fords TSB. Check with your dealership. Should be covered.

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
Even in Sweden?
Hence the reason I said check with the dealership. I would think seeing its a global platform issues would arise and be fixed in the same manner.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts