Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Edit: LOST CUSTOMER

Hey RDC,

Interested in buying your rear emblem delete but I have a question. How does the original panel with the emblem come off? And how is the new piece installed (screws, tape)? Any drilling involved? Any options to get it painted from you? If not no worries. Thanks in advance!

Derek

EDIT: I was ready to give you my money but you completely neglected to respond to my emails or this thread. In the meantime, you responded to other people's threads, but felt mine was of no importance. You lost me as a customer forever. Good luck in the future, I will never recommend you to any of my Focus ST owning friends.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Google - http://www.focusst.org/forum/focus-st-maintenance/20156-rear-hatch-trim-rubbing-eventual-rust.html

Also, I seriously can't recommend this piece. I put it on a buddy's car, and we had to dremel out the hole for the liftgate hatch, and it doesn't form to the hatch very well. The corners don't sit flush even after copious amounts of 3m tape to hold it on.
That truly sucks. I ordered one on May 6 and still haven't gotten tracking. The stock panel has a huge scratch in it so I had to go something. If I wait 2 months for this and it's crappy I'm not going to be happy.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Chill out guy. Its just a piece of plastic. Figure that **** out
That's not the point at all. If it is so simple, the company should have taken a minute out of their day to answer my email or this post. Instead they chose to ignore it and respond to other posts in the meantime. CUSTOMER SERVICE sells products. gtfo here bro.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I didn't even know this thread existed... and we do have the panels shipping out again, they had to do a few adjustments due to the slight fitment issues. I do answer emails and haven't seen any about the delete panels, except questions regarding shipping times

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Don't get your hopes up guys, I haven't seen a single good product come from this company.
Haven't seen a single good product. ... hmm we have very few products that are released as RDC products and only 2 that fit the ST.... and out DP bracket has been pretty successful.

·
Registered
978 Posts
I personally love my carbon fiber emblem delete.

The fitment isnt amazing, its actually kinda poor but it looks great from 5 feet out lol. If it fit like the oem piece id be much happier.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I personally love my carbon fiber emblem delete.

The fitment isnt amazing, its actually kinda poor but it looks great from 5 feet out lol. If it fit like the oem piece id be much happier.
I think you have one of the early ones, I'm very sorry for the quality issues ... pm me, maybe we can workout a way to fix it

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I hope mine looks okay. Been waiting months for it. Hopefully I don't have to spend more than the cost of the piece in labor to make it fit nicely

·
Registered
544 Posts
I didn't even know this thread existed... and we do have the panels shipping out again, they had to do a few adjustments due to the slight fitment issues. I do answer emails and haven't seen any about the delete panels, except questions regarding shipping times
Glad to see they are making adjustments. I'm going to vinyl wrap mine so that may make it a little tighter fit. Perhaps I should sand the edges a bit first

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm over it, but because you tried to accuse me of not sending an email here is proof. June 8th.
proof.jpg

·
Registered
978 Posts
Not sure how you guys can give Mike a hard time....

My piece didnt fit perfectly and he is sending me a replacement. He has handled everything very professionally with me so far.

It might take some time....but unless you can make the piece yourself im not quite sure anyones in any place to complain. Just me though.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Rdc has phenomenal customer service and their down pipe bracket was a great idea and is a terrific product. I don't think you'll get many people jumpin on this band wagon.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
U sent an email to Ron, our painter... it should of went to me. Ron has been working a lot at his regular job and hasn't been online
As per your website, I contacted your AutoBody tech, with an autobody question. How am I supposed to know to contact someone else? All I am trying to say is don't come back and attack a potential customer because your website was unclear and you didn't respond to either of my communications.

Rdc has phenomenal customer service and their down pipe bracket was a great idea and is a terrific product. I don't think you'll get many people jumpin on this band wagon.
I'm not trying to start a bandwagon at all. All I was trying to do was buy something from RDC!!! They didn't care that I wanted their help so I informed them I was frustrated with their customer service. That is completely normal.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts