Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got in my car to go to work, let my car warm up and head out. Upon throwing it into reverse, my screen went black but didn't show the rear viewing of camera. I am running COBB AP stage 2 tune. Could it be possibly cause of the tune? Any help?
& YES I HAVE READ SOME TOPICS ON THIS BUT NONE REGARDING THIS PROBLEM RUNNING COBB AP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Mine has also been acting weird lately. I'll throw it into reverse and either the screen will go black or the video feed will look all corrupted. This is only sometimes so I'm thinking it's a connection issue. I am not running an Accessport or any kind of tune.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine has also been acting weird lately. I'll throw it into reverse and either the screen will go black or the video feed will look all corrupted. This is only sometimes so I'm thinking it's a connection issue. I am not running an Accessport or any kind of tune.
Hmm strange. Came on my break from work to check if it was still acting funny and it's all good now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
428 Posts
The only time I've had issues were when there was rain or dirt smudging the lens. Obviously this is not the issue, but when I get bad imaging on my reverse camera, I do a quick wipe of the lens, sounds dumb, but I try to eliminate the easiest thing first :)

·
Registered
317 Posts
My camera didn't go black, but it was black and white, upside-down, no lines etc. Camera went bad, Ford replaced under warranty.

Sent from the pocket internets

·
Registered
80 Posts
My back up camera video feed was flickering a bit the other day. Must be a faulty connection. Perhaps yours has become completely disconnected? I'm hoping mine doesn't get worse because I don't feel like taking it to the dealer.

·
Registered
341 Posts
These cars, well any new car today is a rolling computer. I've had weird stuff happen and I turned it off and back on and the problem went away on "reboot."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts