Ford Focus ST Forum banner
41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I got mine installed on Thursday. And after four days of (very wet and some mud) driving I can tell a significant difference in the amount of dirt on the car. My wife was behind me at one point and even mentioned the car wasn't throwing up a whole lot of water. Best thing I've ordered for my ST yet! Thanks RSD!

·
Vendor
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
I got mine installed on Thursday. And after four days of (very wet and some mud) driving I can tell a significant difference in the amount of dirt on the car. My wife was behind me at one point and even mentioned the car wasn't throwing up a whole lot of water. Best thing I've ordered for my ST yet! Thanks RSD!

You're welcome! This is the main reason we installed them on our car. The car without the flaps was getting dirty on the rear of the car after as little as 20 miles of driving. Thanks for your order!

Corby

·
Premium Member
13,948 Posts
So I installed mine today. Took about and hour and ten minutes. I did the rears first knowing they were going g to take the longest. I do recommend instead of a flat head you a trim remover for the plastic pop rivets.

Also here is a good example of why these are a good idea. I didn't wash the car prior to install.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3.

·
Registered
251 Posts
****ing awesome! Checking them out tomorrow!

·
Registered
706 Posts
I'm sure these things help out with keeping rock chips and such from the sides of the car, but man I think they look silly. I wouldn't mind a smaller molded set, cause I don't like the way ford didn't finish the fender lining all the way down in the rear...seems like that leading edge of the fender will get pretty beat up. I guess I'd have to see them in person...they just look too big from the rear.

41 - 60 of 79 Posts