Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

apologize if this has already been discussed... but i cant seem to find it if it has. I occasionally go through an automatic car wash due to undercarriage wash for salt in ohio...

Will putting these rally armor mudflaps on pose a problem to this? at stock ride height for now but will be on eibach springs.. in either case... problem?

Thanks again!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hey,

apologize if this has already been discussed... but i cant seem to find it if it has. I occasionally go through an automatic car wash due to undercarriage wash for salt in ohio...

Will putting these rally armor mudflaps on pose a problem to this? at stock ride height for now but will be on eibach springs.. in either case... problem?

Thanks again!
It will be just fine. I've been putting my st with flaps through the car wash for a couple years now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
660 Posts
i usually hand wash but i have taken it through the auto wash a few times. In fact i'm going to again today.

Sent from another garage.
nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
660 Posts
I can't get my hose out. Snow drift in the way.

Sent from another garage.
I know the feeling. Went to a bay wash last weekend with my cleaning kit and did a complete wash and wax there. Hopefully the one and only away from the house. Still would never automatic this car. But I agree, eventually safer to automatic wash it then wait for the salt to eat through your car.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks all, i hate using the automatic wash but in ohio... with salt.. its a must to get the underbody as i do not have a way of doing it currently otherwise

1 - 12 of 12 Posts