Ford Focus ST Forum banner

101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Saw a black ST on highway 1 northbound we road together for like a minute until I had to exit off. Noticed tinting, mudlflaps, and an modded exhaust. Probably more I didn't see!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Had someone honk at me this morning on Capital Blvd. They were in a grey ST with an aftermarket exhaust, flaps, and tint. Sorry if I didn't wave back. I'm not use to people honking at me. lol

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
In case any of you folks are on here and are on Facebook... dont forget to drop by the FST Carolina page!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I don't have Facebook either. :) I'm all over Raleigh, OW '16 with black Konig Runlites. If you see me, flash me! I try to keep my eye out and flash when I can.
I sure will. The only thing that makes my ST stand out (right now) is an American/German flag sticker on the rear window. Other than that it's just a stock Kona Blue ST.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Ok...who left a FSTCarolina card on my car yesterday??
Is that a thing? Somebody card me! '18 oxford white st with black wheels. Saw a red ST and blue RS yesterday on 540East.
I know there's a blue ST and a Black one that travel on 540/glenwood.
double edit: sorry for thread necro. Card me , though. my Gazer is lonely sometimes.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey everyone here in Asheville NC Oxford white 2015. Having fun with the coot weather

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

101 - 113 of 113 Posts