Ford Focus ST Forum banner

81 - 100 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
In the Bass Pro shopping center. I zoomed up because I saw an ST that looked modded, but then I promptly turned left to go back out to Harrison. You (or whoever) seemed to tap their brakes to say hello as they kept going straight when I turned.
No that wasn't me....

·
Registered
302 Posts
The other day at lunch I saw THREE ST's in like a 20 minute time frame. One at the game stop off walnut it was a fiesta... the other a blue Focus ST around that same area and then a grey ST at the home depot intersection. It was wild!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I saw my first RS in the wild this morning. Saw a white one on Lake Wheeler, close to State.
I work in Apex so I frequently see a Kona Blue 2015+ getting on US1 from 55, heading to towards Cary, as I'm exiting US1 onto 55.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I saw my first RS in the wild this morning. Saw a white one on Lake Wheeler, close to State.
I work in Apex so I frequently see a Kona Blue 2015+ getting on US1 from 55, heading to towards Cary, as I'm exiting US1 onto 55.
I work in Apex as well, I've got a 2016 Red. I see the Kona Blue every day. Every day I wave and he doesn't wave back :(

·
Registered
23 Posts
I work in Apex as well, I've got a 2016 Red. I see the Kona Blue every day. Every day I wave and he doesn't wave back :(
Yeah, I've flashed him to no avail. I'm in the White 2016 with Black wheels. I believe I may have seem you on hwy 55 late day as I'm leaving work.

·
Registered
566 Posts
I will be moving to the Raleigh area very soon. Got a job transfer into the area. 17103777_1853717744914259_8402880201282155930_n.jpg Looking forward to being down there!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nice! Hope all the best during the transition phase. Have seen quite a few here in Goldsboro and New Bern, need to try and flag them down and try and setup a meet here and possibly ride out to Raleigh and hang with those guys as well

·
Registered
302 Posts
White with black wheels? That was probably me :)
I'm not sure lol. .. by the time I saw you It was too late to respond or anything I tried waving like an idio but I'm sure with my window tinting and the distance you couldn't see anythig. Nice looking car!:D

·
Registered
134 Posts
Forgot to post it, though this is focusst.org... I saw an NB RS with a CF hood while I was at Peace Camera (Falls and Millbrook) on Saturday. I wanted to touch... but I resisted. :D

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Caught a quick glimpse of I think a black ST going through my neighborhood (Brookstone in Cary) at 5:30 today, 4/30. I was in my Maxima.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Check out the Grande in Raleigh: 3rd Saturday of the month, 8:00am-11:00am, Raleigh Grande at 4840 Grove Barton Road, Raleigh, NC 27613. Get there early since it fills up quickly by 9:00am.
This post is 2 years old, but does this meet still happen? The Grande is less than 10 minutes from my house.

·
Registered
134 Posts
This post is 2 years old, but does this meet still happen? The Grande is less than 10 minutes from my house.
Raleigh Grande got shut down a little while back. There are a few others in the area. Wake Forest has one on the 4th Saturday every month, Morrisville has one on the first Saturday of the month. Not sure if there are others still happening in the area.

·
Registered
185 Posts
:confused: I assumed the reference to the Raleigh Grande was the multi-screen cinema, but it went thru a renovation within the last couple of years and is still operating. Front row 2nd tier seats are really good with the wide recliners.

https://www.cinemark.com/north-carolina/cinemark-raleigh-grande
Pretty sure he was referencing the monthly C&C meet that took place at the Raleigh Grande. It got shut down after a sinkhole opened up in the parking lot, and never picked up after that.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Cary, 2 spottings.

White FiST, leaving my neighborhood turning onto Hwy 55 and flashed lights at me.
Blue FoST outside of Doherty's Irish pub last week. 11/29. Parked in back of you in my blue Maxima.

81 - 100 of 113 Posts