Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Hey Gentlemen,

I have a set of 4 Gray Snowflakes for sale. I only have 200 miles on the Wheels since I put aftermarket wheels on the car after the first weekend I've had it. No scratches/curb rash, etc. Does not include tires. Willing to ship at your expense, but prefer local AZ pickup. Can take pics, but most of you know what they look like lol. No reasonable offer will be refused, they're just taking up space.

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
Hey Gentlemen,

I have a set of 4 Gray Snowflakes for sale. I only have 200 miles on the Wheels since I put aftermarket wheels on the car after the first weekend I've had it. No scratches/curb rash, etc. Does not include tires. Willing to ship at your expense, but prefer local AZ pickup. Can take pics, but most of you know what they look like lol. No reasonable offer will be refused, they're just taking up space.

Thanks!
For consistency sake, could you take a picture or two with a timestamp pretty please? :) At your earliest convenience.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For consistency sake, could you take a picture or two with a timestamp pretty please? :) At your earliest convenience.
Absolutely. I can grab a few pics tonight when I get home

Reactions: brian60

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
and prolly list if they have TPMS sensors...

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts