Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
That's pretty slick looking! It adds a little extra capacity too right? I'll have to look into these in the near future

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
That's pretty slick looking! It adds a little extra capacity too right? I'll have to look into these in the near future
150mL increase, iirc.

Does that tank have some sort of sight glass to check the level without popping the cap off?

It looks really cool, but the oem one looks more practical,imo. And at only 150mL increase, you can just top off your oem 150mL above the max line and get the same results. my .02

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Why would you question what I spend my funds on? I posted a product for the platform, isn't this what the forum are about?
does it have another function? all i am asking... people waste money on far more silly items. like carbonfiber covers for the battery. and I don't make it a point to make fun of them as I am not making a point to make fun of you. I asked a question.... THAT is what "the forum" is all about.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
To tell you the truth, I think the only upgrade for the coolant system would be a larger rad. Even if you have extra capacity at the degas tank, the coolant in the rad / engine will be the same amount. I have not heard of anyone upgrading anything in the coolant system on the Fost. And the looks thing comes from me owning a MK1 Focus and a 13 Mustang GT, after awhile the plastic turns yellow and becomes a eye sore.

·
Registered
279 Posts
To tell you the truth, I think the only upgrade for the coolant system would be a larger rad. Even if you have extra capacity at the degas tank, the coolant in the rad / engine will be the same amount. I have not heard of anyone upgrading anything in the coolant system on the Fost. And the looks thing comes from me owning a MK1 Focus and a 13 Mustang GT, after awhile the plastic turns yellow and becomes a eye sore.
The Radium tank is top quality and worth if you have the funds. I agree with about plastic turning yellow with time looks real ****ty. Good buy.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I will be buying this and the Mishimoto radiator as my next upgrades, I believe. I have the Radium PCV plate and PCV OCC. I like the option of having one brand of item under the hood, vice a hodgepodge of brands,

1 - 16 of 16 Posts