Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Anyone who tracks there ST, have any suggestions on a good seat that i can install a 5 point harness on?
I am looking for the same thing myself. I know the Forza Corbeau racing seats are really nice. Price is around $239.00 for black cloth and I believe $299 for suede. So you can literally get a driver side and passenger Forza Corbeau seats with brackets and sliders for $688.

Not bad at all and I believe their 19lbs seats alone. So with brackets and sliders your looking at roughly 26lbs per seat.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am looking for the same thing myself. I know the Forza Corbeau racing seats are really nice. Price is around $239.00 for black cloth and I believe $299 for suede. So you can literally get a driver side and passenger Forza Corbeau seats with brackets and sliders for $688.

Not bad at all and I believe their 19lbs seats alone. So with brackets and sliders your looking at roughly 26lbs per seat.
I found a whole bunch, I'm not sure whats best but the prices are all over the place. I'm only going to need one, and id like it to be as comfy as possible since I'm still going to daily the car. My ST3 seats are nice for now, but eventually id like to get something I can use a 5 Point harness with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts