Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

New to the forums and st game, but not cars in general. Been in the turbo/mazda crowd for a while!

Ex-master mechanic for mazda.
6 year army vet (getting back in soon)
Currently oil field engineer.
Car detailing OCD

Desktop is down making due with my cell phone. Photos of the rides as soon as I fix my graphics card.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Hello and welcome! Also thank you for your service. There is a ton of great info on here to get you started on the ST platform!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Hello all!

New to the forums and st game, but not cars in general. Been in the turbo/mazda crowd for a while!

Ex-master mechanic for mazda.
6 year army vet (getting back in soon)
Currently oil field engineer.
Car detailing OCD

Desktop is down making due with my cell phone. Photos of the rides as soon as I fix my graphics card.
Welcome! If you're familiar with the Mazda platform, this is obviously similar. Have fun and blow dat money!

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
Welcome, can't wait to see some pictures! You must be a patient guy (or gal) to love an RX7! Those things cause me quite the headache..sweet machines though.

As previously stated by a few others thank you for your service. In todays world volunteers to make the US a safer place are becoming harder to come by, so you have my support. My life would be a lot different had the Air Force waived my medical issue, but IT field was my 2nd choice anyway lol.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Welcome, can't wait to see some pictures! You must be a patient guy (or gal) to love an RX7! Those things cause me quite the headache..sweet machines though.

As previously stated by a few others thank you for your service. In todays world volunteers to make the US a safer place are becoming harder to come by, so you have my support. My life would be a lot different had the Air Force waived my medical issue, but IT field was my 2nd choice anyway lol.
Cheers to another IT guy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts