Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys.... for my 2016 ST...

1. Anyone know of any quality authentic CF hoods? preferably with vents
2. Quality bolt on skid plates for when i go lower... whats your preference?
3. Any aftermarket tails for the 15+?
4. Thoughts on the TTR intake manifold or products of that nature?
5. Work emotion ultimates or Gram light 57xtreme? the struggle..
6. Meth vs e85... eventually i will do one or the other.. meth seems to be the more expensive route.. however... you can run it all year round with no issues and with a fail-safe i hear is fairly reliable.
7. If you have gotten this far and anwsered 2 of the first 6... You. are. the. real. mvp.

Respectfully,
Mike

·
Registered
186 Posts
Going through some of the same questions with my 16.
1. Anderson composites and Seibon released hoods for facelift ST's
2. Skid plate guy on facebook makes a nice one for our car, I plan on getting one as soon as I order some coilovers.
3. I havent found any aftermarket tails yet
4. Bothe the Breedt and TTR manifold are pretty, but everyone seems to say they dont increase the flow better than the stock manifold. It might be nice for a BT car, bit not necessary for a lightly modified one.
5. Gram lights are my preference
6. If I go BT then I plan on going meth as well, not much E85 near me.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1. Siebon makes carbon fiber kit for 12-14.. not seeing a kit for the 15+.
2. i ended up finding a guy who makes a 1.8mm 25 lb steel for $300. 3mm 15 lb AL for $423. 5mm 18 lbs AL for $400
3. :(
4. Yeah thats what im thinking but because im planning on going BT and possibly getting a DHM block.. idk if it would be worth it.
5. Agreed they are pretty sweet. but i would also like to score a set of Sa10R weds...
6. yeah E85 is all around me so it would be a cheaper option.. but also in ohio so winter has me wanting to go with meth.

·
Premium Member
2,837 Posts
-Seibon makes hoods, they sell quick though.
-We also may have a set of matte black TE37's coming in sometime around Mid-March. We are doing a group buy on the RS forums for Advan GT's as well.
-E85 all day, meth is good for charge temp cooling, but too unreliable to make power on.

Feel free to PM me.
~Rocky

1 - 8 of 8 Posts