My name is Richard Lamb and part of Aquamist team, I am available to discuss any
water/methanol injection related concepts and Aquamist related applications.
There has been a great deal of discussions lately on this forum and someone on this forum
has prompted me to participate here and contribute something useful. For any sales questions,
EdgeAutosport will be the folks to ask as they are our authorized US dealer.
I need some questions to get me started so if you have any, please post here.
Click on image below to download user manual and ST specific wiring diagram here:
Lists of some unique capability of Aquamist, not offered by other systems:
1. Fittings: .......... Aquamist's unique Compression tube fittings that do not leak over time.
2. Spray jet: .......... All designed and manufactured in our own machine shop.
3. Fluid pressure: .......... Constant pressure setting through out the injection cycle. (deadhead at 160psi)
4. Turbine based flow monitoring/failsafe: .......... Sensor is designed from ground up and manufactured in house.
5. IDC based: .......... Aquamist reads fuel flow to ensure it matches engine load in all gears accurately.
6. Delivery method: .......... PWM-valve, controlling flow similar to the OEM fuel injection system
7. True linearity: .......... Only PWM-valve system can guarantee true progressive delivery.
8. Only Aquamist: .......... Supply the entire package to guarantee full system integration.
Doing the right thing:
installation tips and recommendations
Aquamist is not expensive when you see this listing:
The price/performance comparison chart