Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey how's it going noticed a rattle coming from mid roof area when going over bumps cars fnew 1100 miles does anyone else hear this squeaky noise ? It's seems like sunroof mid light area thanks

·
Administrator
12,913 Posts
Hey how's it going noticed a rattle coming from mid roof area when going over bumps cars fnew 1100 miles does anyone else hear this squeaky noise ? It's seems like sunroof mid light area thanks
Im a particularly rattle filled ST. There is a ton of squeak and rattle from the sunroof center control area. I just live with it.

My car can shake martinis in the cup holder though, so i did this to myself via extensive modding. Ymmv

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Im a particularly rattle filled ST. There is a ton of squeak and rattle from the sunroof center control area. I just live with it.

My car can shake martinis in the cup holder though, so i did this to myself via extensive modding. Ymmv
The life of someone who replaces all their motor mounts and anything else that helps reduce NVH lol. #DailyRacecar

OP, if the car is new, you have the option of taking it to the dealer and having someone ride with you and listen, if it's determined a problem/nuisance they can fix it for free under warranty. OR, you can do it yourself and rip sh!t apart and tape things. I think the dealer is where I would go if I were you.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I'd say learn to live with it. Or, just jam a bunch of **** up where it's making noise.

Unless it's something that's hugely obvious, a dealer isn't going to be of any help.

Sunroofs make noise. They're stupid like that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts