Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I ran with my ags fuse pulled for a long time before I removed mine completely. Never saw that code. Has to be an unrelated issue.

Reactions: SIstomper

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It has never thrown any code until i pulled the ags. Then after startup to back it off the ramps bam code. So somehow something is part of it. Ill double check the map tonight

·
Premium Member
1,170 Posts
Don't know why it would be doing that. I'm getting ready to put my FMIC in. When I do I may just do what one of the guys on YouTube did. He pulled the AGS motor out of the shutter assembly, plugged it into the harness, then zip tied it to the frame.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Not extremely helpful, but I tore it out completely when installing FMIC, like most guys, and never had a code. There's nothing even connected to the harness so I'm not sure what's up with yours.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So I figured out what the problem was. There is a harness located right above the ags harness. It got loosened a little bit when I unplugged the ags. I plugged it in good and tight reset my codes and the light has stayed off. So that's definitely good

1 - 6 of 6 Posts