Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 16 st1 I installed led lights underneath the car, I'm having trouble wiring the lights. I tried to wire them into the footwell lights but didn't work right. I was going to wire into the fade on-off with the dome light not sure which wire. I'm trying to make them come on like puddle lights. Any help would be very appreciated

·
Registered
390 Posts
I have a 16 st1 I installed led lights underneath the car, I'm having trouble wiring the lights. I tried to wire them into the footwell lights but didn't work right. I was going to wire into the fade on-off with the dome light not sure which wire. I'm trying to make them come on like puddle lights. Any help would be very appreciated
Pull out your trusty multimeter and start probing wires until you find the power wire for the dome light, tap into that for power supply to the lights and ground it wherever you see fit.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1
3,065 Posts
I have access to fords full wiring schematics. You have to be careful when adding new loads into a circuit. Especially when that circuit is controled by the BCM. PM me if you have questions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts