Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if this is the right section for a thread like this, but I just wanted to share that Cosmis Racing is discontinuing their R5 wheels, and they are selling them for dirt cheap.
I have no affiliation with them; I just thought it was an amazing deal. They are selling the wheels for $142.50-160 each, depending on the finish, and you can get 15% off on top of that.
This is a killer price for a low pressure cast/flow formed wheel.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My new wheels came in!! I can't wait until spring to get them on the car. Now I have to figure out what rubber I'll be putting on them.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Whats the weight on these? Given their website doesn't list weight, the selection tool is only concerned with size, width, color, and their offsets appear to be more for flush looks than performance I don't have high hopes.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The ones I received are between 20-21 lbs. Fitment Industries even has them listed at 20.9 lbs. That is still a decent savings over the stock wheels.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not bad. Good price. They do look good too. I'm aiming to drop at least 6lb/corner though. Thanks for the heads up!
The Konig flow formed wheels will get you there. They are probably the most reasonably priced wheels I've seen in the 18-19 lb range.

·
Registered
198 Posts
That's what I'm thinking as well, I was curious of the weight because I literally just decided to forego Konigs for me and did Konigs for the wife instead. If there were a serious deal to be had on seriously light rims I could somehow justify it in my mind. Everybody gets rims for christmas. :LOL:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's what I'm thinking as well, I was curious of the weight because I literally just decided to forego Konigs for me and did Konigs for the wife instead. If there were a serious deal to be had on seriously light rims I could somehow justify it in my mind. Everybody gets rims for christmas. :LOL:
I get it for sure. I was looking to shave a bit of weight too. For me, the price was just too good to pass up because now I can afford tires too ;). I figure I'll shave the extra weight with some lighter tires.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts