Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Picked up my new Magnetic 2016 Focus ST from Ford in Markham, Canada a couple of weeks ago. Loving the car so far. Other than the looks, I'm really enjoying the low end torque. Have had manual transmission 4 cylinder cars all my life and have always been annoyed at having to constantly downshift to get enough power to get out of a curve or a rolling stop. Definitely not the case with this car.

My plan is to not spend money on mods and keep things stock but who knows :) Hard to fight the urge when you're on sites like this.

So far my first purchase was a set of winter tires and rims which is a necessity given where I live and the fact that I picked the Summer tires over the All Seasons.

Looking forward to many fun drives with this car.

Sharing some of the pics I've taken so far.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Alloy wheel Tire Wheel Rim Automotive tire Land vehicle Vehicle Alloy wheel Car Automotive design Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Rim

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Welcome! And congrats on the new ST!! :cool2:

I'd never be happy with how different the color on the front bumper is to the rest of the car. You're looks FAR worse than others I've seen

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome! And congrats on the new ST!! :cool2:

I'd never be happy with how different the color on the front bumper is to the rest of the car. You're looks FAR worse than others I've seen
Hey Speedy12139, I actually didn't notice until you pointed it out. I think it's worse in the pictures because I usually spot things like that. I'll check it out in the daylight tomorrow.

BTW, Bancroft eh? My wife's from Maynooth. I'm actually heading up there this weekend.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Hey Speedy12139, I actually didn't notice until you pointed it out. I think it's worse in the pictures because I usually spot things like that. I'll check it out in the daylight tomorrow.

BTW, Bancroft eh? My wife's from Maynooth. I'm actually heading up there this weekend.
I feel sorry for your wife lmaoo. I kid I kid! Small world we live in!

It's quite a nice area up here! I've lived here my whole life, but I'm thinking it may be time for a change. Job opportunities are getting far and few between...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I feel sorry for your wife lmaoo. I kid I kid! Small world we live in!

It's quite a nice area up here! I've lived here my whole life, but I'm thinking it may be time for a change. Job opportunities are getting far and few between...
Haha, yeah definitely a small world. It is a great place but yeah can understand that opportunities may be more limited. My hope is to retire up there one day.

In the meantime, looking forward to taking the ST up there in the summer for a drive through Peterson Rd. Assuming it's as windy as roads get around here plus I'll have a reason to be up there.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Haha, yeah definitely a small world. It is a great place but yeah can understand that opportunities may be more limited. My hope is to retire up there one day.

In the meantime, looking forward to taking the ST up there in the summer for a drive through Peterson Rd. Assuming it's as windy as roads get around here plus I'll have a reason to be up there.
Yeah, Peterson Rd. Can be pretty fun. Quite quick! There's some pretty rough sections. Been a while since I've been through it. The big loop down through Wilberforce or Highland Grove is always a nice cruise!!

Then again, another great drive is going up through the park!! That's more of a fall drive tho! Can really enjoy the colours! Some great photoshoot opportunities!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, Peterson Rd. Can be pretty fun. Quite quick! There's some pretty rough sections. Been a while since I've been through it. The big loop down through Wilberforce or Highland Grove is always a nice cruise!!

Then again, another great drive is going up through the park!! That's more of a fall drive tho! Can really enjoy the colours! Some great photoshoot opportunities!
Yeah the loop road and the park would both be great drives. Thanks for the suggestions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts