Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Vince and I just bought a black 2017 Focus ST this past weekend. I'm super excited with how it drives. I'm also stoked to do some modifications. Hope to learn many things and give some input on some topics when they arise. I already purchased a COBB High Flow Filter, figured that's a harmless purchase for the time being, then I want to get more involved such as exhaust, tune, engine mounts, etc.....
Hope to meet and talk to some new people on here as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
philly...just threw up..haha. she's a looker

Reactions: LockeLamora33

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought the same car over Memorial Day. Black ST2. So far I've put Huperoptik tint on all windows, and put an FRPP exhaust on it. I bought a symposer delete, but haven't put it on yet. Absolutely love the car. Wife not so thrilled, but she'll get used to it.

·
Administrator
11,892 Posts
Hey there, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Vince and I just bought a black 2017 Focus ST this past weekend. I'm super excited with how it drives. I'm also stoked to do some modifications. Hope to learn many things and give some input on some topics when they arise. I already purchased a COBB High Flow Filter, figured that's a harmless purchase for the time being, then I want to get more involved such as exhaust, tune, engine mounts, etc.....
Hope to meet and talk to some new people on here as well.

Howdy neighbor!!!

Research, and dont mod yourself into a corner.

philly...just threw up..haha. she's a looker
Lol, you western PA guys crack me up.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys! And yea I'm doing careful research into modifications. This platform is different from any others I've ever dealt with. It'll be nice when she starts coming together full circle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts