Ford Focus ST Forum banner
41 - 60 of 79 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
give me the link of your head unit.
on. mine one I had to modify the wire to force the learn of each button from UI. you have to cut pink cable from 54 pin connector and link it to key 1

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A6003 utilizzando Tapatalk
Could you help me with this? I have this Amazon.com: BXLIYER Android 10 Double Din Car Stereo Fit for Ford Focus 2012-2017 Head Unit - 9.7 Inch 2G+32G - Free Rear Camera Canbus - Support Sat Nav Bluetooth WiFi Steering Wheel Carplay Android Auto DAB 4G: GPS & Navigation

I can't get my swc to work

· Registered
9 Posts
it's similar to my last one... ask me
Here are some pictures of my connectors and canbus. Do you have a wiring diagram for mk3.5 or know what what wire is for the swc? The radio has a key 1 and key 2 wire that can be hooked up to if needed.

Attachments

· Registered
2015 Stealth Grey ST3 TDCi
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Do you have sync 1 or 2? The installation is simple, there would be 3 connectors plug and play with the 2 of APM and one of 54pin if sync2

Inviato dal mio LE2123 utilizzando Tapatalk

· Registered
9 Posts
Do you have sync 1 or 2? The installation is simple, there would be 3 connectors plug and play with the 2 of APM and one of 54pin if sync2

There is 3 connectors total. It's all plug and play and works great other than the swc. I've went into the swc and tried to manually program each button like the instructions say but the radio isn't recognizing the buttons when pressed. Car is a 2016 with the 4.2 inch screen from the factory.

· Registered
2015 Stealth Grey ST3 TDCi
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
There is 3 connectors total. It's all plug and play and works great other than the swc. I've went into the swc and tried to manually program each button like the instructions say but the radio isn't recognizing the buttons when pressed. Car is a 2016 with the 4.2 inch screen from the factory.
4.2 is sync1, usually the 1 had swc working without any mods...
Strange

· Registered
8 Posts
Hello guys!

I also bought a Tesla screen for my Focus 2015 Sync2!
Works really fast except for the SWC.... I connected everything that was plug 'n play.

What do i need to connect to get SWC working?
Motor vehicle Light Hood Automotive design Automotive exterior

Thanks!

41 - 60 of 79 Posts