Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I unmarried my accessport V3 to see if the P26DE error disappears. It turned out that the sound symposer works properly with the stock map, without P26DE error. Recently I asked you to reactivate my sound symposer and you said you had done it. Unfotunatelly, after installing the upgrade on my map, the symposer is still not working and the P26DE error is displyed. Just to remind you: after unmarrying the accessport V3 there are no errors and the sound symposer works. Do you know why it is
happening?

·
Vendor
2,565 Posts
Hi. I unmarried my accessport V3 to see if the P26DE error disappears. It turned out that the sound symposer works properly with the stock map, without P26DE error. Recently I asked you to reactivate my sound symposer and you said you had done it. Unfotunatelly, after installing the upgrade on my map, the symposer is still not working and the P26DE error is displyed. Just to remind you: after unmarrying the accessport V3 there are no errors and the sound symposer works. Do you know why it is
happening?
Please reply to the tune email with this concern - this is the best way to get it addressed.

Thank you!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts