Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello guys

i live in middle east ( Dubai) and got a 2017 st
so i got my accessport v3, updated it to 15644.

when i connect the accessport it says ( Vehicle not supported by accessport !!) check pic for ref.

and put the car state on ( ON). i then click the middle button ( ignoring the above message) to install the AP, it starts directly taking backup of factory ECU.

it finishes successfully and car blinks and chimes multiple times during the process.

it then asks to turn OFF the ignition.

i did, and waited for couple of minutes.. yet when i start the car, the AP says ( not supported) and wants to backup factory ECU again!

i have rechecked for AP update, but it says ( u have the latest frimware)
can you please advise

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for your reply.

and yes i am sure its for focus st, whenever i turn on the ignition it shows st logo.
plus i know for a fact i ordered AP for focus :)

after spending 6 hours of research, i think my car rom needs to be added to the supported roms by cobb.. maybe.. lets see if they reply

·
Super Moderator
9,529 Posts
thanks for your reply.

and yes i am sure its for focus st, whenever i turn on the ignition it shows st logo.
plus i know for a fact i ordered AP for focus :)

after spending 6 hours of research, i think my car rom needs to be added to the supported roms by cobb.. maybe.. lets see if they reply
I would contact Cobb directly; they do not check in here too often.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would contact Cobb directly; they do not check in here too often.
sorry i didnt clarify that i already contacted them by sending my factory stored by cobb ECU data.
so i am waiting their reply not here, rather than by email.

but thanks for the advice

1 - 5 of 5 Posts