Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Has anyone purchased headlights from Pro Tuning Labs? I am interested in purchasing these headlights: 2012-2014 Ford Focus LED Light-Tube DRL Projector Headlights - Black and found there website. There stuff is going for a lot cheaper than other websites that I have found.
i have these exact headlights from protuning lab. i purchased them about 15 months ago based on a review from one of the forum members, and couldn't be happier-no issues with them whatsoever. i ended up installing hid's in them and they look pretty darn good. highly recommend them...

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have these exact headlights from protuning lab. i purchased them about 15 months ago based on a review from one of the forum members, and couldn't be happier-no issues with them whatsoever. i ended up installing hid's in them and they look pretty darn good. highly recommend them...
Thanks for the clarification!! I think these will look amazing on OW with the white LED strip that's in them. Going to be putting them on my wish list now!! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts