Ford Focus ST Forum banner

101 - 120 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Here's my 15 with 18x9 et38 stock height ATM.

Reactions: PCA-1

·
Registered
830 Posts
Loving the color match! Nice work :) . What brakes do you have?
Thanks! There just the stock breaks painted red.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Saved for later

·
Registered
76 Posts
Still have matte black 18x9 in stock?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Can you explain the difference between the 1.2 and 1.3? Looks like the same wheel to me. As I recall both wheels are rated TUV for street use, right? Thanks.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
Can you explain the difference between the 1.2 and 1.3? Looks like the same wheel to me. As I recall both wheels are rated TUV for street use, right? Thanks.
The 1.2's spokes curve more and taper down to the rim. The 1.3's spokes are squarish in comparison and do not curve as much.

Yes, all wheels are TUV rated. Have hundreds+ of these wheels in street use.

·
Registered
187 Posts
The 1.2's spokes curve more and taper down to the rim. The 1.3's spokes are squarish in comparison and do not curve as much.

Yes, all wheels are TUV rated. Have hundreds+ of these wheels in street use.
Cool. I am curious. I see you have 1.2's 17x8 available with offset of +45 and +53. If I wanted 17x7.5 are both of those offsets are available that are close to the stock +55? I am still considering my options and gathering information.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
Cool. I am curious. I see you have 1.2's 17x8 available with offset of +45 and +53. If I wanted 17x7.5 are both of those offsets are available that are close to the stock +55? I am still considering my options and gathering information.
Both the 17x7.5 and 17x8 Pro Race 1.2 can be ordered with the 53mm offset, which is highest offered.

101 - 120 of 139 Posts