Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Ladies and Gents,

Might be that time where I finally join the FST club. Surprisingly never have been a Ford fan in any way, but the Focus ST Hatchback has grown on me over the years. Currently overseas and got a price quoted for 25700$ (tax free w 7 yr/75000 mi warranty) for a brand new 2017 Focus ST2 (US Spec). Curious how are the prices over there in the States and if I should just simply pull the trigger.

#naked

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Hello Ladies and Gents,

Might be that time where I finally join the FST club. Surprisingly never have been a Ford fan in any way, but the Focus ST Hatchback has grown on me over the years. Currently overseas and got a price quoted for 25700$ (tax free w 7 yr/75000 mi warranty) for a brand new 2017 Focus ST2 (US Spec). Curious how are the prices over there in the States and if I should just simply pull the trigger.

#naked
In USD, that isn't a bad price. You could have potential to get better (going off of experiences here in the states) but that isn't bad by any means.

Edit: Especially with that extended warranty..if you don't ruin it with mods lol

·
Registered
530 Posts
That's pretty much what I paid for mine back in April but with the standard 5yr/50 or 60,000 miles warranty

1 - 4 of 4 Posts