Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my premium wheels. They have around 3k miles. They have Pirelli all seasons on them and have between 8-10 32nds and are perfect no damage anywhere. The wheels are also in perfect shape. No rash at all. They have tpms sensors inside as well. Setup is located in Northern Nj and I will NOT ship.

$800 obo

·
Registered
530 Posts
Where in NNJ? Are you a member of NJ ST Club on Facebook? If not it's facebook.com/groups/njstclub and you could try posting there

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
North Jersey, yea im over on there as wells thanks though!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
530 Posts
Sorry you said nnj im in Wantage
No way! I'm in Sussex Boro, I have an Oxford White 2017, I don't think I've seen you around surprisingly. Whereabouts in Wantage?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im up by Space Farms! Is your car the one I have seen by Friendlys a few time by the Acme? You may have seen my mustang though its a Magnetic 15 with red wheels cant miss it.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Im up by Space Farms! Is your car the one I have seen by Friendlys a few time by the Acme? You may have seen my mustang though its a Magnetic 15 with red wheels cant miss it.
That does ring a bell so I think I have seen it. And yeah that's most likely me! That Facebook group I posted does bi-weekly North Jersey meets at the Lowe's in Butler at 7ish I think. I haven't made it to one yet, the last one was last night, I'm hoping to get to one eventually, but it's tough when you have to wake up at 5:30 in the morning haha

·
Registered
530 Posts
You and me both! I work in Middletown NY for Subaru.

Sent from my SM
And I'm sure they call you a traitor for not driving a WRX haha I work down at Picatinny and there's I think 6 FoST I've seen so far on base and a couple FiST

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Na I have had a bunch of wrcs and an sti and I technically still have a 16 wrx my wife just drives it

·
Registered
530 Posts
Na I have had a bunch of wrcs and an sti and I technically still have a 16 wrx my wife just drives it

Sent from my SM
How's the ST stack up against your past WRX's then?

·
Registered
530 Posts
And please tell me you race your wife from time to time because that's pretty much any car guy's dream

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Its way better then my 14 in almost every way. My 15 the awd obviously made it better but interior was about the same quality. My 16 sti was more aggressive but i like the focus more for DDing.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts