Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any suggestions or pictures of what people have done with the stock wheels on Kona Blue?

I'm thinking powder coating would be the way to go, open to suggestions though.

I did a search, but could only find the other style.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Alloy wheel

·
Registered
395 Posts
Reactions: Manoah

·
Registered
79 Posts
ive thought about painting, powder coating, or anodizing. but the truth is, i'll probably just plasti dip them. its cheaper, and I like to change the colors fairly often.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Any suggestions or pictures of what people have done with the stock wheels on Kona Blue?

View attachment 237617
Mine are powdercoated glossy black straight from the dealership. check my youtube or instagram for reference. my name is "koriginal_st":smile:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Mine are powdercoated glossy black straight from the dealership. check my youtube or instagram for reference. my name is "koriginal_st":smile:
Look gold from the video that I clicked on, did you dip them or have them re-coated?

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
It's cool to see you pop up occasionally here on the forums, you're one of the most popular Youtube ST owners.

You could do some serious advertising to get people on the site ;)

Sick car.

To the OP - If you want better looking, longer lasting, permanent, and MUCH more expensive - go with painting
If you want decent looking, a few year lasting, easily changeable, and REALLY affordable - go with dipping

·
Registered
130 Posts
Powdercoating "Premium" ST3 Wheels

View attachment 237617
Because these are pretty close to the factory premium wheels you could always try to have them painted similar to this. They are TSW Mechanica. As far as I know I'm the only one around the forum with these wheels and I absolutely love them.

Reactions: Griiswold
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.