Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Hey everyone, traded in my ‘17 Kona for an 18’ hot pepper red. Fell in love with the color the first time I saw it. Anyone else pick one up?
I love it!! Looks awesome imo. Really a different color instead of the plain old crap you see these days. I can’t wait to see the new blue too. I wish my last ST got totaled a few months later, I would have got one of those instead of the KB 17 that I ended up with. Good luck with it.

·
Registered
2013 Oxford White Focus ST3
462 Posts
I like it when motor companies change up the color in vehicles every couple of years, it keeps it fresh. I dont want to see 6 years of OW FoST's rolling around. We all cant have the best color, that being Oxford White.

It might just grow on me.

I hope Ford starts to do some earthy colors like Toyota has done with the Flat Gray, Tan and Brown. Maybe an OD green. :in love:

·
Registered
304 Posts
I've been hunting an HPR ST2 for several weeks now, since my '14 performance blue got totaled by an inattentive driver. Closest I can find with the options I want (and lacking those I don't) is 3 hours away. We might go with the triple yellow instead, just because peppers are hard to find. I wonder if my wife thinks I want HPR just because I'm a chili head...

No, ST2 unfortunately does not have red fabric in the seats. THAT would be fantastic, just like the TS ST2s

·
Registered
28 Posts
This is my first new car, I just purchased it a week ago with 13 miles on it! Have only tinted the windows and haven't got around to taking any flashy photos yet, but I'm in love with this car and the color!!

IMG_0069.JPG
IMG_0070.JPG
IMG_0071.jpg

·
Registered
88 Posts
Reactions: Anomaly

·
Registered
639 Posts
:whs:

Reactions: Anomaly

·
Registered
477 Posts
Peppers are so hot! I'm not a fan of smoked tail lights, but I think they'd look good on a pepper. The red tails have gotta go.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I agree. Smoked tails, dark wheels, wrapped roof, Pepper paint.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Peppers are so hot! I'm not a fan of smoked tail lights, but I think they'd look good on a pepper. The red tails have gotta go.
I didn't realize how bad the red tail lights popped out until I posted these pictures here. They don't look terrible in person but I'm definitely going to be getting smoked tailights very soon!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
IMG_3777.jpg

Wash from about 2 months ago, haven't thought about taking pictures recently. Haven't found the time to give it a full detail, but have some new maintenance products to try tomorrow. Hopefully a full decon/detail will happen in the next few weeks.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I picked up a 2018 HPR ST1 in early June and like the color, also. The only other one the dealer had was blue and it wasn't at all a striking color. The weird thing about this color is it appears to be more of a burnt orange in strong sunlight but changes to a redder tint in the evening light. Strange. I do like the look of that red Mustang in the earlier posts, though, and would love it if mine was closer to that tint.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Man, I love this colour. If only they'd done the ST in this colour from the start. It's about equal, maybe slightly better than TS. If it was available when I was looking I would've snapped it up straight away! Much better than Race Red, which I never liked that much.

·
Registered
838 Posts
I suppose I should add "Pepper" to this thread, too... This is one or two days after July 15 purchase. Weighs 3100 lbs in autocross trim (1/4 tank, spare & tools removed) as it rolled off the dealer floor. Have since adjusted alignment for autocross, installed ST rear swaybar, installed Borla exhaust, unplugged the symposer, and ordered RPF1 17x8 rims as the autocross rims.

Edit: And the Mishimoto oil catch can showed up in the mail today.

Ford Focus ST.png

·
Registered
1 Posts
Edit* I guess I should introduce myself. I’m Kevin from Ontario Canada. I’ve had my pepper for two weeks now and love it. The last 15 years i’ve been in Ram 1500 quadcabs. What a difference.

6CC5B298-C841-4C41-BAEC-FAA015882B35.jpeg

21 - 40 of 59 Posts