Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,646 Posts
Definitely like that better than the Race Red.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I love the new blue metallic, can't wait to see some of them.

So about what's it run you to do a trade-in like that? I feel like they'd really rip you off to do that.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love the new blue metallic, can't wait to see some of them.

So about what's it run you to do a trade-in like that? I feel like they'd really rip you off to do that.
I only did it because I got a good deal. I paid down on the kona and also paid above minimum so I got just over what I owed. If any other situation was present I wouldn’t have done it.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I only did it because I got a good deal. I paid down on the kona and also paid above minimum so I got just over what I owed. If any other situation was present I wouldn’t have done it.
Hmm yeah I don't think that would happen to me. that's awesome though. I'm waiting for the '19 to see what kind of deal I can get

·
Registered
590 Posts
Didn't hear about this color, looks good. Would love to see more of this color.

·
Super Moderator
8,089 Posts
I personally don't like the color, at all, but it's still sharp when it's perfectly cleaned up.

Something about the lack of edge to the color makes me look at it more like an unaggressive non-ST Focus. Maybe it's because it reminds me of the burnt orange color they had on the Escapes for a while? Not sure. Regardless, it's a nice car! Don't let my preference be offensive :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I personally don't like the color, at all, but it's still sharp when it's perfectly cleaned up.

Something about the lack of edge to the color makes me look at it more like an unaggressive non-ST Focus. Maybe it's because it reminds me of the burnt orange color they had on the Escapes for a while? Not sure. Regardless, it's a nice car! Don't let my preference be offensive :)
No offense taken. Not everyone likes the color, however I do prefer it over Kona now. I had a bit of remorse at first but I love the way this color pops. It hides dirt a lot better than Kona did. I am a detailer by hobby and it drove my crazy.

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts
its a darker Molten Orange

·
Registered
1,763 Posts

Your preferences are offensive! :p

·
Super Moderator
8,089 Posts
Reactions: RoachRage

·
Registered
843 Posts
I prefer it to the strawberry red, but they should've aimed more for a ruby type colour like this.

red-mustang.jpg

I've had a look at the list of colours. Although the yellow looks the same they've changed the name. Is it still TS only under a more sensible name, or has it actually changed?

·
Registered
352 Posts
I prefer it to the strawberry red, but they should've aimed more for a ruby type colour like this.

View attachment 309122

I've had a look at the list of colours. Although the yellow looks the same they've changed the name. Is it still TS only under a more sensible name, or has it actually changed?
Triple yellow is more of that runt banana color, TS is still more of a orange hue compared to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 59 Posts