Ford Focus ST Forum banner

2161 - 2180 of 2186 Posts

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Kids go crazy when they see this car and adults too! I concentrated on the sound system first but now it’s about the car and getting it where I want it.
Whats the system consist of? I have a bit of nostalgia for Orion. In the earlier 2000s my bother was running three HCCA 12's with a 1000w amp for each. I miss hearing (feeling) that cars bass. lol

I am far away from anything loud but i just installed Orion XTR65's paired with the stock amp. My same brother was running them in his last towncar, so i knew what to expect as far as their sound profile was. Makes me really want to get a proper amp for them but its holding me over for now

·
Registered
2018 ST1 Hot Pepper Red
21 Posts
The day I brought her home.
IMG_20181114_151758.jpg

Reactions: CDB and gemery

·
Registered
357 Posts

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
631 Posts
Still no Stealth Grey thread to be found, so here I go again (click to enlarge):

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
@Thieske i absolutely love that color. Toyota, dodge, jeep and ford have been putting similar colors on some of their cars over in the US. Looks really good on the ST as well.

Reactions: beretta96

·
Registered
631 Posts
Stealth Grey was not available in the States op the ST, only RS.
In the States they do have some colors we dont have in the EU.
  • hot pepper red
  • blue metallic
  • triple yellow
Maybe more

·
Registered
2018 ST1 Hot Pepper Red
21 Posts
I HATE red. Always have and thought I always would. But damn, that’s a nice looking car.
That's the big misconception. They call it red, but its orange!!! The only time it ever looks reddish to me is during dusk or dawn hours in the shadows. Even then it looks nice :p

·
Registered
2018 ST1 Hot Pepper Red
21 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
That's the big misconception. They call it red, but its orange!!! The only time it ever looks reddish to me is during dusk or dawn hours in the shadows. Even then it looks nice
When I bought my HPR I had ONLY seen it in bright sunlight on the lot. When the dealer was filling out the paperwork he asked me what color I wanted to register it in. I said "burnt orange" and he said he only had one-word colors to choose from like red or blue so I said "orange," even though the name was H.P. Red. Once I had it home and saw it in dim light I realized it should be called red since most of the time it would look like it. The variable color makes it interesting.

·
Registered
2018 ST1 Hot Pepper Red
21 Posts
When I bought my HPR I had ONLY seen it in bright sunlight on the lot. When the dealer was filling out the paperwork he asked me what color I wanted to register it in. I said "burnt orange" and he said he only had one-word colors to choose from like red or blue so I said "orange," even though the name was H.P. Red. Once I had it home and saw it in dim light I realized it should be called red since most of the time it would look like it. The variable color makes it interesting.
The same happened with the guy I had. He kept calling it red and I called it burnt orange. It was either choose this one, or black. Coming from 2 black cars back to back, I was ready for a change.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Living in Oregon, there's usually enough overcast to keep HPR in the red zone. But, oh, when that light hits right, gorgeous multiple tones of red to orange!

Reactions: Bill0405

·
Registered
631 Posts
Engine cover is DIY, the rest comes from Paintmodz.co.uk and the washers from carenhancementsuk.co.uk
@ST1Dale

2161 - 2180 of 2186 Posts