Ford Focus ST Forum banner

What exhaust would you like to see on Superchips' ST?

• Borla

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Cobb

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • CP-E

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • FSWerks

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • MagnaFlow

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Milltek

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • OCD

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Roush

• Steeda

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Other

POLL:Help pick the Superchips ST exhaust

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Rising Sins 
#1 · (Edited)
Project Focus ST is ready for a downpipe and exhaust, so we figured we would let the community give input on what exhaust they would like to see on the car. Please vote in the poll and may the best exhaust win. If your choice isn't on there pick other, and post up!

pick two and post if you would like to see a downpipe from one company and exhaust from another.

#2 ·
Ollie from OCD can do it all (downpipe and exhaust) and can fabricate custom pieces which would compliment the Superchip ST.

#3 ·
Scorpion would be an interesting one. Someone in the US needs to get it. :)

#8 ·
Seriously... It's time someone tries something different. Why would we want to see something we have already seen over and over again. Those of us still in the fence want to see other newer and rarer options so we can make a decision. Scorpion is something I have been wanting to see on others' rides or at least tested. 1 or 2 videos simply is not enough for me to justify the purchase quite yet.

#5 ·
Milltek Exhaust FTW...pleaseeee. I love that exhaust system. My buddy is actually a milltek dealer incase anyone was interested. He's actually on the forum. XTR Performance

Reactions: oxbig7
#7 ·
Borla exhaust, Cobb downpipe. No companies project cars have used it yet and I'd like to see someone use something that's a 2.5"

#9 ·
May I suggest an off idea... Since I don't any one has done it. It would be cool to see sharts showing Straight pipe Vs Stock VS Chosen After market. Would show a good idea if running pure straight pipe is truely a gain on this car, Pretty sure no one has proof of anything on straight pipe, of corse we are gonna see a power upgrade but is it worth the annoyance of super bad drone and not be able to talk to the people in the back seat lol.

Reactions: STatieBait
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.