Votes: 939 25.8%
  • Focus ST3

Votes: 1,904 52.4%
861 - 880 of 909 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
2013 PB ST3
Cause I can't live without the Recaros :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
2013 PB ST3
Cause I can't live without the Recaros :)
I really wish I fit in the Recaros.

But even the base cloth seats in the Focus ST are way better than the base cloth seats from my 2014 Fiesta ST!

·
Registered
5 Posts
As a proud ST-1 owner, I feel victorious pocketing the $3000 - $5000 it would have cost me mainly for eye-candy and some gimmicky add-ones. Of course, all of them are not gimmicks, but I can live easily without any of them. I prefer to invest any extra money for items that will improve safety and handling such as an upgraded motor mount, limited slip differential, better brakes and spring set, etc...

But you ST-2 and ST-3 guys should enjoy your extras for the enjoyment of owning and using them. Three cheers to all ST owners for seeing a great deal in a performance hatchback...

·
Registered
455 Posts
2017 Race Red ST-1 and i love it!! The money i saved by not getting an st-2 or 3 is going i to hopups.. Havent even had the car two months and already Ive got a Steeda fmic, cobb intake, cobb springs, velossa tech ram air and a set of tsw bathurst wheels on order!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
124 Posts
How do I tell what "ST" I have? As you can probably guess I'm new to the Focus ST. Thanks.
Haha well that is a first. Do you have the small radio and the cloth, non-Recaro seats? That would be an ST1. Do you have the larger touch screen radio with the leather/cloth Recaro seats? That is an ST2. Do you have full leather Recaro's? That would be an ST3. There are other ways to identify it, but this is the easiest way.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Haha well that is a first. Do you have the small radio and the cloth, non-Recaro seats? That would be an ST1. Do you have the larger touch screen radio with the leather/cloth Recaro seats? That is an ST2. Do you have full leather Recaro's? That would be an ST3. There are other ways to identify it, but this is the easiest way.
Thanks expat. I'm a '17 OW ST1.

·
Registered
2013 Oxford White Focus ST3
469 Posts
2013 ST3 OW purchase Oct 2012 82k miles

·
Registered
75 Posts
Just got a new to me 2014 ST1 with 50k miles. God this thing is fun as hell to drive! not a huge fan of leather either so i was fine with these seats, and the price :)

·
Registered
2013 Oxford White Focus ST3
469 Posts
ST3 pulling away at 100% over ST2

861 - 880 of 909 Posts